Monday, December 14, 2015

I do want to write...but there isn't a single thought in my head!! Or maybe they are soooo cramped up in the lil space between my ears...they cant get out!! :)

Strange that these doodles n squiggles we make translate into our thoughts!! Hmmm...

But is it really possible??! Can these marks made with a ball tipped pen on a sheet of compressed tree really be the fruit of my mind? Can 26 letters express what my ageless soul expounds??!!

I would write forever , in the hope that these 'drawings' would give birth ...someday...to the mysteries within....

Largely by consensus, we seek not to receive but to draw on the squirts of joy extended to us from the lowly lifeforms that humiliate and taunt.

There is nothing more freeing ...
...than the freedom that comes with the knowledge of one's being loved exclusively 'coz they are themselves.

3 comments:

Paul S said...

This is the best piece I've read all day.
Keep writing!

Melting into Oblivion said...

Thank you Paul ! I shall write....as and when the thought comes in!! :)

Paul S said...

Glad to hear it!