Monday, March 14, 2016


The need to hear from you is not directly proportional to my stress levels. I do not 'Need' to hear from you....

I like hearing from you....cause i like listening to you...knowing what's happening in your life...and when i cant see you...hearing from you reminds me that you are there...it's a secure feeling!!

I dont know what i feel...and no, im not trying to put a label to it....the moment i name my emotion/ feeling....it becomes just that....so....let it soar...n cruise...n spread its wings.....!!

Relying on anyone to complete me...or my happiness is futile....a waste of energy ...consequently, I seek to find the source.....which im very sure is where it always was....Inside of me....but first i'm unravelling 'me'.....and when it's all gone....i'll see....YOU!!!

When the water inside a dam is let out....the flow is turbulent....eventually it slows down...and noiselessly.....flows on....But then, you just might be able to see the bottom ...what lies beneath....and you just might be surprised!! :)

Hopelessly in love with  being in love!!

:) swee

No comments: